Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, long time since i have called myself a newbie on an automotive fourm. I bought a 2004 Accent, 2dr 5spd. Very pleased with it so far, peppy little car for a DOHC 1.6. (was used to my old 98 neon, 2.0 DOHC) I have spent the last month or so on this fourm looking through all the mods and upgrades i can do to my car, so far, i'm very impressed with this fourm, (i'm used to the neoncanada.com and mrnec.org fourms) and you guys have gave me lots of ideas, so far i have made a mesh grill, sri ( building a cai), did the clear corners, and scraped the crap off the back of the guages and installed LED's.. guage numbes are nice and white at night now. my question now is, white faced guages, i see they have ones for a 2002 on ebay, they seem to look the same as my guages with the exception that they are 4 pieces( tach, speedo, fuel/temp, and the info lights strip on the bottom), and mine are only two (guages all together, and then the info light strip), so, anyone know if they will still work? now, my next question, front strut brace, on e-bay, i see one for an 01 -03, wondering if it will fit my 04? next, has anyone ever relocated thier evap canister so a duel exaust set up (one in, 2 out muffler, or a straight thu with a "Y" pipe and 2 tail pipes), if so, how, and where did you route and locate everything. i've searched alot for info on this, with no luck. but here is one plus for this Fourm, the search works very well here! good work, and keep up the good work, and info on here, hopefully i'll be here a long time

1 - 1 of 1 Posts