Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I love that R34 front bumper! IS that a direct bolt on for the accent and which year civic? SSRaccent has the same one on his. Hmmm...I think thats going to be my new bumper this spring.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Nice ride. Girls got phat asses, yummmmmm

·
Registered
447 Posts
accent ill take ur old one if u swap it lol:D

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
ur front bumper looks way better ben, and it fits nicely. that one looks like too much azz. i thought it was from a silvia for some reason...:dead:

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
if it were all wheel drive

another show car..lack of engine bay pictures.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts

·
Banned
5,451 Posts
Nice, but that wing is a little too big for my tastes. :ermm:

·
Registered
508 Posts
that is one sick accent, i find it looks like a wrx the only dowe side of that car is that it is all show and no go. mabe time for a beta swap!!!

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
now that I look closer... that wing looks like a different wing, but raised an inch or two with fiberglass

it would have looked much better without that lift

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
i would hump those girls in all holes ;) so damn good, yea i want that front bumper too, argggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like the style of spoiler but I don't like how the bottom of it runs flat across the trunk lid.

In picture number 8, take your eyes off the gang of @ss for a second. See how the wing tilts to the side? Prolly has a flip-flop type of hinge on it (or something) that makes it prop up higher on one side. Adds a nice custom touch to it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts