Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I did some new wiring to put the BETA 1 injectors to my 1.5 SOHC LC. I bought new plugs , some cable and I wired them up exactly they way they must be. So, I turn the car on, crank crank crank... nothing. Again, crank crank crank... nothing. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked. They work well. Is it possible that this is caused from dirty injectors? They are used ones and sitting for a long time. Anyone?

[Edited by japakos on Mar 10, 2006 4:27 PM]

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
when u wire the harness's up they are kinda opposite u gotta flip them, if you look the gauge wire is thicker then the other, i flipped the harness wires. I knew this because webtech had AB for the beta 1 harness' and the 00-02 accent harness wasl ike BA.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok but the injectors have + on the one side of them. I can't connect the + to - I'll make damage. Tell me what you did exactly.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It worked man.. thanks a lot. The car runs fine. No funny things on idle thought. I don't know if it burns more fuel but it works like stock. The funny thing is that my high end is better. All the way to the fuel cut. Also bettern throttle responce. Any suggestions/tips? What should I experience now with this mod? I'm putting the turbo in a week or two.

[Edited by japakos on Mar 11, 2006 11:56 AM]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts