Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a GT and i cant seem to find a supercharger for my model. Evn the links to our left hold nothing but mustang parts or chevy... WHat about hyundai??? Does anyone know where i can buy a complete kit for my car? also, just making sure that i am correct in this logic, isn't it best to have a supercharger for a v6 tib vs a turbo?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just to give you the heads up, there are several supercharger kits available for the V6-GT. I would recommend that you check into an NGM setup (Next Generation Motorsports). They have several different types. Your can also go with a Ripps, but I do not know alot about there quality or if they would give you what you want. To note the difference between going with a supercharger or turbo, is going to be personal preference. Your supercharger is going to turn less rpms, but you are going to get almost automatic power whereas with the turbo, it will take a bit to build up, but will turn at a much higher rpm giving you good power. Hope that this has been helpful.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
its not that a supercharger is going to turn at less rpms (it will) but its efficiancy is limited to the engine. Therfore has a smallerrange a turbo not only uses otherwise wasted energy but has more potential to being upgraded to have a larger efficiancy range.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts