Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would make a useless thread where we can talk amongst ourselves, plan future meets, etc. without clogging up the bowels of HP.com so much. lol. Feel free to talk about whatever you want to.

I had a lot of fun going to Stonehenge with the group, it was quite the experience. Hopefully Wilbur will come out again next time. What a string of bad luck.:(

Ok, so there's this place somewhere north Puget Sound, busy_squirrel knows where it is, that you can get drunk and ride indoor go-carts. This sounds like a good time, and a good way for the underaged amongst us to actually have a chance at beating us old people.:p

Anyone interested? It'll be a good way to get together over the winter months where long cruises aren't much fun.

Also, in October (not sure what weekend yet) some of us are going to Oktoberfest in Leavenworth. That should be awesome. Everyone's invited and the partying is in restaurants so age isn't a problem. Most of us will be staying in Wenatchee a few miles away probably but I'm hoping to be able to afford a room in Leavenworth where people can crash if they're too drunk to drive. There's a nice 2 room suite that's a good choice.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Good call on the babble thread.

Yes, drunken gocarts in mukilteo.

So Leavenworth in Oct.
and NW Toy Run in late Nov./early Dec.
and go carts prob. Jan/Feb
and prob. Whidbey in Aprilish
then Westport/ Ocean Shores again in late spring/early summer.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Good call on the thread..

It seems that its only us HP washington members that do meets anymore. Did everyone else get a life?

HA.. yeah.. exhaust.. i should get pics eh? Somone has them.. I drove the last three miles with a speaker wire from my window rolldown under the car, under the exhaust, to my left hand, where i held it tight.. that.. SUCKED.

Tomorrow i will either get my weilder, or have Buckys do it for free since its their **** that broke.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, get pics. I didn't think to take any.

If you would have called me I had tie wire and stuff at my house at that time and I could have come and helped. Hell, I could have brought my welder and a couple of extension cords and we could have found somewhere to plug it in. It runs on 110.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Yeah, i have a little weilder too.. and it JUST ****ING RAN OUT OF ****ING WIRE!?!?!??!?!'!!!!

FACK!

ok.. im better now. ****ing buckys wont do it for free, so i bought some 2 1/4 pipe and im deleting my race muffler and cutout, and running straight pipe till the full bore in the back. Its gonna sound nice.. tomorrow. when i buy wire. If its not one thing.. its something else.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
I do meets whenever I have the time, and money... I did not have the dough to go to the Stonehenge, but when the NWToy Run in December happens, I will go to that.

September and October are lean months for me.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's cool Colin. Nobody goes to everything. Your HD would have looked nice in the lineup next to the monument though.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Everybody in the northwest-

Party at my new house this weekend. I'm going to be moving, but whenever I get tired of the moving it will be party time. Main party will be Saturday night after 5:00. If you're interested you could come help me move earlier.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you directions.

·
Registered
860 Posts
OMG!!!! I love Leavenworth I am sooo in on that!! I think Im gonna get back with my bf cuz bein single sucks and its just awkward cuz we still both have at least sum feelings for each other so he will go to...he's seriously never been to Leavenworth...hell he's never been outta the state of washington so the whole dip down into oregon was exciting for him as well...but he saw sum pix of the last time I was in Leavenworth and he said it looked like fun!! So count me in on that!!!:D :D

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
cclngthr said:
I do meets whenever I have the time, and money... I did not have the dough to go to the Stonehenge, but when the NWToy Run in December happens, I will go to that.
Seems like the toy run is the big one each year. I assume that folks who can only get to some meets will be there, so I understand if they miss other meets. See you in a couple months!

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
187sks said:
Everybody in the northwest-

Party at my new house this weekend. I'm going to be moving, but whenever I get tired of the moving it will be party time. Main party will be Saturday night after 5:00. If you're interested you could come help me move earlier.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you directions.
If you need some help hauling stuff, I have the trailer.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Colin. I will keep that in mind since I have a month to move. I think that everything will fit in a pickup though pretty well and I'm only moving like 3 miles so it's pretty easy.

We got the keys tonight. We moved a few boxes over and it's so awesome! I can't wait to get moved in.

Also, I picked up a couple of fifths of Smirnoff, a fifth of Tarantula, and a fifth of Captain Morgan for my semi-famous punch.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
187sks said:
Thanks Colin. I will keep that in mind since I have a month to move. I think that everything will fit in a pickup though pretty well and I'm only moving like 3 miles so it's pretty easy.

We got the keys tonight. We moved a few boxes over and it's so awesome! I can't wait to get moved in.

Also, I picked up a couple of fifths of Smirnoff, a fifth of Tarantula, and a fifth of Captain Morgan for my semi-famous punch.
The trailer actually holds more than a pickup does, with proper loading. It actually is easier to load and unload..

Just let me know.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I second that ^^^ I like vodka too!!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
I like flavored vodka I really like smirnoff....Have you ever had vadorade?? It vodka and gatorade (normally the yellow or red kind) mixed together...its sooo good!! I cant do shots though!! :(

1 - 20 of 168 Posts