41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NW TOY RUN 2007

December 8 , 2007
Time: 1:30 pm
Place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5
Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC.8th 1:30pm AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE DOWN TO OLYMPIA MAIN BUFFET.EXIT 109. DROP OFF TOYS AND EAT LIKE KINGS.

LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 300 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARG WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LETS GET IT GOING!!!

This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that all the cars are not street racing all the time. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

NWTOYRUN - Home

I HOPE TO SE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. as you can tell last years was AWSOME. and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! the web page is still in the works and some pics don't show unless you are a member of that club. i will be fixing it soon. will be adding the forums i post on also. this will be on a saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
I will be there, third year running. Besides getting to help out the kids who need it it's also just a plain old good time. Everyone needs to come on out for it.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
I would like to see as many Hyundai's as we can get to attend.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
busy_squirrel said:
I would expect wilburisthecoolest, 97redtib, sharkrocket, pumbaa, etc. to be there.
I called Pumbaa (Tim) yesterday and he said he will try to be there. Quint is coming with his group.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
(Yes, thread drift) So you guys are official now? I was too drunk the other night to comprehend your hint, but saw it when cleaning out my inbox today.

(on-topic) I'm kinda hoping to bring a borrowed XD instead of my beast. 'Course I'll hafta baby it, but then I don't hafta prep mine.:D

And don't forget to bring money for Toy Run stickers people....

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Originally Posted by LF97C5Vette
I sent an e-mail to the Admin of the site linked above explaining my complaints about the police... I also called the Federal Way Police, and the officer I spoke to sounded surprised that Police weren't covering it for free. She directed me to the Chief's assistant (who is out today) and they should be able to get this event covered... If they're still insisting on charging, i encourage everyone to complain about that...

-Dan
Also

Please read

If you are planning on attending this event,read the following. This was posted on the SRT4 forums by a gentleman who works in the Toys for Tots wharehouse.

Just an FYI if people are still shopping for a toy. The little kids generally have an over abundance of stuff, it is the boys and girls ages 9-12, and teenager stuff we run low on. And just to help out those people that work in the ware house with sorting so they dont have to rattle their brains even more deciding what age group to place your toyin. If you could label it with one of these age groups and then male or female would be great

0-2 years old
3-5 years old
6-8 years old
9-12 years old
teen

Mac your local Seattle Toys for Tots warehouse man
A suggestion. Lets use this for ideas on toys.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You guys have so many forums it is unreal! I will post here as well.

Looks like we will have st light closures in Kent and Lacey. Working out the details right now.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
kettlman said:
You guys have so many forums it is unreal! I will post here as well.

Looks like we will have st light closures in Kent and Lacey. Working out the details right now.
LOL.

Good on the closures.

·
Registered
860 Posts
busy_squirrel said:
I would expect wilburisthecoolest, 97redtib, sharkrocket, pumbaa, etc. to be there.
I wish I could go!!! :( Im going snowboarding with my cousins and aunt that day cuz one of my cousins is leaving to Florida for two years for church!! Besides that I would go, except at this rate I still wont have my effin car back!! Stupid junkyard idiots keep saying there is nothing wrong with my engine, even though the valve covers are leaking and they havent even looked at it!! (Hello, metal in the oil pan is an engine issue and is not good! IDIOTS) LOL!! Maybe definately next year, you guys can even hold me to that!!!:D :D

Maybe if I can get to it Ill pick up some toys and send them with Wilbur I wont be there in person but Ill be there in spirit!! And maybe I can also give him money for a Toy Run sticker!! How much are they anyways???

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
they were 3 dollars last year.

Anyways, I'm holding Wilbur accountable to make you show up.:p It's only 2-4 hours of the day. You could still go skiing in the evening.

I can't believe he let you plan something else for the date. I will make him pay.:mad:

:eek: :D :cool:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts