Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys the following is a list of parts i have ...im junking the car but dont wanna give them all this stuff so my prices will be very reasonable. I just wanted to get a feel if there is a market for this stuff . THIS IS PICK UP ONLY...if i decide to sell and if its small stuff them maybe i will meet but only to queens and LI ...if there is something i dont list but that you need get back to me with the part and how much you are willing to pay and we can work something out...let me know guys...my email is [email protected]

Blacktibs original Evo style Carbon fiber hood - it has damage : the clearcoat is cracked on the front edge of hood which is not visible when hood is closed, i took this to a body shop and they told me it could be filled with resin ....this must be used with hood pins ....the fitment and quality of this hood was excellent ...Jdm washer nozzles are installed....this i will sell for $350 obo....because of its rarity on the east coast plus you dont have to pay shipping...lol

OBX 4-2-1 headers (2 months old) attached to a super rare MBRP EXHAUST (no longer made) this was the best exhaust made for our cars from my experience but ask around and you will be told the same ....i also placed a new catalytic converter inline so the car could pass inspections .....this is still on the car and i dont know if i can get it off myself and i would also prefer to seel both pieces together....guys the best thing about this set-up is i never got that tin can sound just a nice deep tone....this i would sell for $ 300 obo

AEM Cold Air Intake - silver in color... scratched towards the bottom, but otherwise in great shape....$ 150 obo..

17 inch IKON rims gunmetal with polished lip - these rims look hot .....the 2 front rims have some curb rash ... rims come with Wanli directional tires--- $ 400 obo

Original shark racing Strut Bar - i know they have become enemy no. 1 to us but in the early days that had some good stuff....the bar is thick as hell not that thin tube style most places sell - $ 150 obo

Clear Corners in excellent shape - $45

Altezza Style Tailights - a little condensation in one of them - just has to get resealed - $ 40

PIAA Headlight BUlbs - $60

PIAA Foglight Bulbs - $ 50

PIAA Turn signal Bulbs - $30

PIAA Reverse Bulbs - $15

JBL Bass Tube - 8 Inches - $40

Ported Sub Box with plexi glass holding 2 -12inch Rockford Fosgate Subs - $200 ....this thing pumps ...just takes up too much space in my new car..

Like i said before i can meet for small parts anything else is PICK UP ONLY....if anyone needs interior parts i will let them go real cheap, just come and get them...lol...i would rather you guys get the parts cheap than some junk yard...let me know guys

either post here or better yet email me at [email protected] i can provide pics if you are serious

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the headlights are trashed...the lense is fine but the casing on both sides are cracked...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts