Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got the okay from Alpine, but at a higher price than we wanted. They won't let us sell 5 for less than $2925, so here's how we're going to make it up to you guys. The Alpine S/C Stage 1 will be $2925 plus shipping but you'll get a $150 store credit to the HP Store to make up the difference Alpine is causing us to charge.

Right now we have 3 people ready with $$$ in hand:

1teacher
Dewald_ryan
thegrim
TuscanJay

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by thegrim
[body]
hmmm, i want stage 2. can we use the store credit and some extra cash to get the stage 2 if we wanted?
[/body]
Probably won't be a problem.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I hope this gb gets going i have to leave in less then a week for family reunion and i won't be able to get in this if we still ain't got the five people by then ryan

Hey sorry to say this but im out of this gb i need to have my car all put together by next next week end for the family thing cause i need to drive my car to get there so sorry ryan

[Edited by Dawald_ryan on Feb 15, 2006 6:50 PM]

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by mikeaccent
[body]
will the kit be completely compatiable with a tucson 2.7 4wd?
or would mines be different?
[/body]
Honestly I'm not sure. I would assume it will work, but you'd be best off sending an email to Graham at [email protected] and seeing if he can find out for ya.

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by TuscanJay
[body]
I will have the money for this as of 2/28/06. Put me down. We still need 2 more people, right?
[/body]
With you it means we only need 1 more!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Can you double check on that just to make sure? I think one of the people on the list for this group buy may have already bought a S/C that someone was selling on NT.com.

Also, can you post any info or just post in this thred to back up the great deal on the S/C? I made a thread in the for sale section on NT.com.

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1125169#post1125169

[Edited by TuscanJay on Feb 17, 2006 8:59 AM]

·
Registered
108 Posts
would this group buy also count for the s/c for the 4 clyinder beta engine?
i have a tucson and 04elantra gt with cvvt they both auto just couriuos just in case i get a negative response for my tucson v6

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by mikeaccent
[body]
would this group buy also count for the s/c for the 4 clyinder beta engine?
i have a tucson and 04elantra gt with cvvt they both auto just couriuos just in case i get a negative response for my tucson v6
[/body]
I'll find out.

·
Registered
50 Posts
how much without the group buy for the stage 1? Can I still get the $150 store credit? :D Nobody seems to want a s/c. ???

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks like this one is going down the crapper! :surprised:

How much for the s/c w/out the group buy? I'm looking to get this soon? How long is shipping time once the funds are received?

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
well if we could work out a payment plan (doubt it) i can resume with it... but as for right now, my money got tied up into other things...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am with you TuscanJay, all most people do is complain about things, but then we someone sets up a good deal, everyone bails!!! I still want to get the s/c!!!

1 - 20 of 131 Posts