Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... a car that hasn't made it to market yet get's its own forum! What about the car that brought you this car, wait, all hyundais?

(also stellar)

GAY :p

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
LOL!!! Yeah that is pretty stupid.

Give him a Pony forum already. Make it a Pony/Stellar forum and he'll be content.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
and the cortina!

·
Registered
492 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^woohoo distant cousin of the stellar

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Soo, where the hell is my forum?

Or is passivity the name of the game?

·
Registered
301 Posts
^^ + 1. these days it doesnt matter where your from. all anybody cares about is what your going to be. if a car that hasn't yet been produce has an entire section devoted to it, let there be a section devoted to those who have been there since the beginning.

·
Registered
492 Posts
oh yeah baby......although it will only be me and jed in it. lol

·
Registered
301 Posts
^^ you two would be the first two to own one of "those" before anyone has owned a "genesis coupe." and if it were me, id take pride in it. although i will be happy in two years when i can buy one for myself :)

when i see all these '05-'08 tiburons i think to myself, "where were you when the tiburon didnt offer anything higher than a 1.8l engine?"

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
In the same manner why did they even waste the time they did with that 2.7 Delta for so long?! They had the 3.5L alredy sitting in the XG350. Now they decide to go BIg with the sports coupe. Either way its a shame.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
^^ you two would be the first two to own one of "those" before anyone has owned a "genesis coupe." and if it were me, id take pride in it. although i will be happy in two years when i can buy one for myself :)

when i see all these '05-'08 tiburons i think to myself, "where were you when the tiburon didnt offer anything higher than a 1.8l engine?"
*cough* the pony came with an astonishing 1.2L engine delivering 65 BHP (and 43 MPG, CARBURATED) in 1975... hybrid cars? My balls, you weigh the same as my car: 2500 Lbs. It costs me $40 to fill my tank, and I get 650 Km's out of it (24 years after production, 170K in, blown intake valve on cyl #1. Not bad still)

Aerodynamics is CERTAINLY not a factor.

Where's my forum? :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts