Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering where is the oil cooler and transmission cooler located? There is what appears to be a oil cooler under the dash but i cant tell what the hell that is, thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
There may not be an oil cooler, Auto Transmission cooler is generaly your radiator. Fluid flows through tubing in radiator. The thing behind the dash is probably your heater core. It is your car heater.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah its my heater core one of my retarded freinds told me that it was my oil cooler and i was shir that it wasnt, but he says he knew because he goes to UTI.

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Your car has neither stock (Trans or oil cooler) Your mods wont require you to have an oil cooler. In all reality it might hurt the motor by not allowing the oil to reach optimal temps. Your trans is splash oiled (gears spinning throws fluid to the higher portions of the trans) so there is no way to hook up a cooler. There is no pump to push the fluid thru a heat exchanger. :ermm: You are in fact looking at your heater core and your freind it is a goof ball.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts