Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man it is so annoying there are 3 of these kids that ride around this strip of about 100 yds of road in the development that i live in and it is so annoying because they are on these little motorized scooters that are loud as hell and they are constantly screaming and stuff.

I just want to go out there and closeline the little fvckers

·
Registered
978 Posts
just get a paintball gun and shoot away, if that does not deter, freeze the paintballs, then go at them again. The frozen ones will deter anyone.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Get pepperballs. Holy hell those suck!

Call the police if you don't like it. I'm assuming that the laws are the same as here and it's illegal to operate gas scooters on the roadway. Even if not then you can make a noise complaint and maybe get them to talk to the brats.

Buy a big block American V-8. It can run poorly even, but it has to run. Pull engine and put on engine stand. Remove headers. Wire to run off of a battery on the stand. Take it outside when the kids are riding and rev the hell out of it until the kids' parents get the point.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
That's the greatest idea!!!!!!1!11one

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
dude, drive by with a bat out the window and knock them the hell off of those things.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was thinking about just walking by and spoking one of them "road rash" style

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
road rash = ownage game.. soo sweet..

yah i like the v8 idea.. awesome..

·
Registered
487 Posts
yeah the v-8 is a great idea , there was a race car driver that lived down the street from my dad that would "tune" it
that was 4 blocks away may as well been right next door

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
just take a piss in the gas tank of the scooter or pop the tires. be creative lol

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
just rip the motor off the thing they come off pretty fast I had a zooma motor scooter. so they can have fun with pushing themselves

·
Registered
21,319 Posts
Call the police, if it is illegal, they will do something.
If it isn't, then suck it up.

Howver, we all have to admit it is a sad day when 25 is old enough to be shaking your fist at those young whipper snappers. :lol:

Personally, I would just be glad they are not destroying personal property or commiting other crimes. But you never know, if their scooters get taken away, they may just get bored enough to do that.

I wish I had a cool scooter when I was a kid, instead I had to wait until I was in my 30's and on the verge of a midlife crisis before I discovered the thrill of of being on two wheels. The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
actually, dont really care so much as i will be moving out of here in a couple of days so let them terrorize the other neighbors, I was just frustrated because of fact I was trying to get some applications done for jobs and it was difficult to answer some of the essay (KOA's) questions while they were buzzing about.

maybe im a little envious that they have them and i never did; so thats probably why im going to buy a bike soon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts