Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think we should have a big hyundai meet between VA and MD cars.... cuz i havent been to a hyundai meet at all.... there is practically none...

·
Registered
51 Posts
what about a tri state meet. have it somewhere in central va so that it is equal distance for folks from md and nc. i would be very interested in getting together with other hyundai lovers ans seeing what they have done to thier rides! just a thought. :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
we used to have an accent club back in the day with about 10 people. used to meet up in glenn burnie, maryland.

fixation was the one that started those meetings but everything kinda died down when charles moved away

before him though I used to meet up with a few of the older members on the board (rudy, skierd, tom(baggedaccent)...)

at one point in time we had 30+ hyundais at carlisle the one year. Biggest turnout i've ever seen of crooked h's

its hard to get a meet together, you will have a few reliable people and those that will bail everytime.

Its funny because when I don't organize anything like 2 weekends ago, rob(rbueker??) and chris(silva) show up out of the blue with their accents. It was like a mini meet.

I'd love to meet some of the newer guys and give you some of my infinite wisdom, but the work schedule makes it harder now working every saturday.

I'd be willing to have something up my way if people showed enough interest. I live just south of frederick, maryland about an hour from dc and baltimore. 1 1/2 hours from ben in fredericksburg, virginia. It'd be nice to be able to show off both of my accents and take you guys on some very entertaining roads through the mountains.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I'm still kicking around the idea of building a beater X3 or LC as a track-day car for EMRA or NASA. Car wouldn't be street legal though lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts