Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was on the highway yesterday doing just over the limit (75 in a 65) when i see a beautiful f430 pulling up. he was doing about 90 when he passed and being the ferrari lover that i am i got up to speed so i could oogle it. i realized he had sped up (and i had kept up) to about 100mph. when i saw how fast we were going i slowed back down to 75. then all of a sudden, out of no where a brand new trans pulls up next to ME and starts the back and forth pulling of wanting a race. so i kindly downed it from 5th to 3rd, waited for him to go, then floored it. it didnt even take me a second to get those extra 7 miles up to about 82-83 to get into fourth. in that second it took to get to fourth was already a car ahead. the first bit of fourth had me pulling steadily. got up to 105 and into fifth i went. at 115 i was a good 4 car lenghts ahead so i threw on the flashers and slowed back down (and so did he). then i get off my exit and see not only is the trans behind me, but the f430 is at the light. i sat at the light and stared at the 430 some more (as im sure all of us would have done). now here comes the fun part. i was still staring when the light turned so i was already behind when i pulled off. of course the ferrari and trans took off like bats out of hell. i pulled that first gear to red, powershifted into second spinning those kumhos, red lined, then into third. to my surprise at this point i was even keel with the trans. third seemed like a couple of seconds to get to red but once i was there i had blown by the trans ('bout 5-6 cars). back up at 82mph (in a 45 zone mind you) in third at red and had gotten right up behind the 430 which was still pulling. and man if i didnt hit that fourth gear like a read-headed step child (excuse the term, i mean no offense) and leave that 430 in the duuuust.... highway i ate a trans, and straight line i blew it away, AND put that ferrari to shame. yeah baby!

of course this entire story is BS (except i really do have kumhos :) ), but didnt it sound good? i think all the other schmucks could take note: if your going to give us some retarded a$$ story, at least TRY and make it sound real. ok so the city driving didnt sound real but it still sounded good.

you gotta admit, the begining on the highway sounded reasonable. and even the take off from the light sounded good. forget law man, i should write fiction for a living 8D

[Edited by Neotrix666 on Feb 22, 2006 2:02 PM]

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Great story, I was about to say that was a rebadged v6 :lol: Ok but Enough with the "Look at me I can make up stupid stories stuff". If you have a problem with the BS stories then dont read them or go to the track and post something worth reading. :dead: The other option is to wait for a BS story and have fun tearing it apart with facts. :devious:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.