Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, i am looking for a buddy that i met down in orlando last year whose phone is aparently turned off. he drives a 2002 (i think) silver LC 4-door. he should have a beta swap and (my old) 1.8 beta tranny. last i knew he blew his motor (i was there...) but i think he got it up and running again. i know someone on these boards knows him. I'm not posting his last name for obvious reasons but i'm sure anyone in the orlando hyundai scene may know him. if anyone knows how to get ahold of him please shoot me an email or tell his [email protected]$$ to call me because our buddy sean is coming back from overseas and we want to party :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Rumor has it that he lost a race against a 3cyl geo metro and couldnt stand it, so he drove to the beach and kept driving right into the ocean. Some poeple say they can still see the Hyundai in the water but I dont go there. Good luck on your quest.lmao

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well see what you can do man, our buddy sean is back from afganistan for another week and hs birthday is this weekend. maybye ill check the ocean... :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts