Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up, there is be another Hyundai Meet this Friday Night November 4th, same spot on I-Drive, shopping center parking lot, next to the Sonic Drive-In, Meet Starts at 9:30-10pm, if your coming from SR50, Conroy Rd, or the Universal Studios area, just take Kirkman Rd, to I drive, turn Left, then you will pass the next light and on the right hand side of the road, you will see the shopping center parking lot, thats were the meet will be, so bring your rides, come hang with us, SeeYa there.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I'll be there , no question bout it!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
im working from 9-2 am, i work overnight shift, won't be able to attend guys, sorry for the let down, i hope to make the next meet though, have fun guys

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Im going, Erics going and we have someone with a supercharged tib who should be there. Endlessmike how about you? We need some more people ;-) I think my other friend w/ a Tib is coming as well.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Originally posted by omgbossis21
[body]
Im going, Erics going and we have someone with a supercharged tib who should be there. Endlessmike how about you? We need some more people ;-) I think my other friend w/ a Tib is coming as well.
[/body]
i work friday nights. thats why i can never come out.:disappointed:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts