Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey what's up, I've been busy, well I will set up a meet on a day that is good for ever one, Friday or Saturday, start time say 9:00-9:30, but we need to get atleast 5 people who will actually show up, so let me know, SeeYa.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Im down as always. I've got a few people that will go I've been talking to. Im positive at least one of them will show. He went to see if we were at the spot last weekend lol

·
Registered
305 Posts
Im down. Just give me a time and place (and maybe directions) and im there. I could brind a few peeps, but they dont drive hyundai's... :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Let's have a Hyundai Meet this Saturday night, December 3th, start time 9:00-9:30, same spot, on I-Drive between the BurgerKing and Sonic, just take kirkman Rd to I-Drive, turn Left at the light, go past the next light and on the Left hand side of the road you will see a shopping center parking lot, that's were the Meet will be, so let me know if that is COOL with everybody, SeeYa

·
Registered
305 Posts
Dooooood where were you? I was at the track and didnt see any accent. :( I saw a black tibby, dont know if it was someone on here. Sounded stock... but it was still cool... I might be runnin friday... low of 43

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
My car is suffering from detonation :( I think I might know what the prob is but their wasnt anyway I could run it at the track with how much it was detonating on the way home tonight, sorry. I planned on going when I got off work until the drive home.... Sucks to fix one thing and something else go wrong. Oh well thats happens when you stick a turbo somewhere it dont belong lol. I will be at the meet and spread the work as well.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Meet went great tonight! It was nice to put some faces with some names and see some more hyundais!!!

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Someone bring a digital camera next time so we can line up the cars and post pics!!!!!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey how's it goin, I wont be able to make it to the track this Wednesday, but everyone let me know when you all want to get together again, for another Meet, SeeYa.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Im not sure I can afford to go :ermm: Let me find out if my friend has my money!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey what's up! I am scheduling another Hyundai Meet for Saturday Night January 7th, Start time 9:00-9:30. Same spot as usaul, let me know who can make it, SeeYa.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts