Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this makes no sense- do to my stupid ex-shop workers saying that i was retarded for over inflating my tires to 44 psi wut the max is on the sidewall..... i then put them down to 35 resulting in = Very bad pulling ride-Low mpg= sluggish bad on turns= and i just hated the feel. plus the car vibrated BAD i also might say these are junkyard used tires in fair condition.... i then inflated to 44 psi and everything is excellent and the ride is great anyways i was wondering has anyone had any bad experiences running with near max tire pressure???

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
The pressure on the sidewall is the maximum amount the manufacturer of the tire recommends to prevent failure due to overheating. Is is NOT the recommended normal inflation pressure. The proper tire pressure is determined by the car manufacturer. There is a sticker on your driver's door panel that lists the proper tire size and pressure. Improper tire inflation is what caused that rash of Ford Explorer roll-overs. If the car handles funky at the recommended pressure, you tires are probably in bad shape.

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
Whenever I drove on overinflated tires, it felt like I was driving on ice. I usually had between 32-35psi.

Like Aaron said, there might be more wrong with you car with the symptoms you are describing.

·
Registered
127 Posts
could be tire pressure too but it does sound like somethings wrong cause it kinda sounds like when my rear lower control arm was warped or maybe a dent in the rim could also do it

·
Registered
241 Posts
Ok, this makes no sense- do to my stupid ex-shop workers saying that i was retarded for over inflating my tires to 44 psi wut the max is on the sidewall..... i then put them down to 35 resulting in = Very bad pulling ride-Low mpg= sluggish bad on turns= and i just hated the feel. plus the car vibrated BAD i also might say these are junkyard used tires in fair condition.... i then inflated to 44 psi and everything is excellent and the ride is great anyways i was wondering has anyone had any bad experiences running with near max tire pressure???
no the car is in good shape its been on a lift like 3 times with extensive checks.... anyways the tires are from a junk yard and probaly all diff manfac.s and tread... i mean if it was the car it wouldnt matter wut psi it was at right....
44-psi is too high. Put it back to 32-35 psi. If it vibrates then get the suspension fixed and get good tires, not junkyard tires.

Lastly, learn English and punctuation.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Bump for LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Pas your blood is cold as ice lol, at the same time though there is a lesson here. G4 do you see how these old school cats answered the most basic of questions with out bashing you. Thats were you need to be bro... thats how it should be.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
yea i was like 16-18 didnt know ****.....

really? Cause when I was 16 I was changing the head gasket on my old Mazda GLC sport. Bought it for $100, fixed it in less than a month for next to nothing and sold it for $850!

guess your figuring out that I know a little more about cars than you thought I did!!

·
Banned
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gee and im sure my gf's civic didnt blow one either i fixed it, *bought car from junkyard* drove it for like a year sold it for like 1200, i was 17 then..... , would u like a handshake that you probaly unbolted the head, put new gasket on, reused the the stock bolts, timed her up and drove it..... i highly doubt u did this with out training *correctly* but i did a head shortly after i was 17, and she purred just fine. idk why u want a pissing contest cuz i will deff out piss u, would u like to have a knowledge war, like **** about cars u cant just look up in 2 secs on google

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
gee and im sure my gf's civic didnt blow one either i fixed it, *bought car from junkyard* drove it for like a year sold it for like 1200, i was 17 then..... , would u like a handshake that you probaly unbolted the head, put new gasket on, reused the the stock bolts, timed her up and drove it..... i highly doubt u did this with out training *correctly* but i did a head shortly after i was 17, and she purred just fine. idk why u want a pissing contest cuz i will deff out piss u, would u like to have a knowledge war, like **** about cars u cant just look up in 2 secs on google

It's funny you always come back with some "story" to back yourself up! Like ANYONE would ever believe you have a girlfriend! LOL!

Not to mention in another post (tire pressure) you even stated that at that age you knew nothing about cars!?
yea i was like 16-18 didnt know ****.....
So how did you figure out a HG at 17!? When you yourself said you didn`t know **** about cars? Lying on a forum isn't easy, they save your old posts! lol!!!

I`m fine with the pissing contest. It`s funny that you think I know nothing about cars, yet you know nothing about me. If you knew NOTHING when you were 16 - 18, how do you know it all now? Did you learn EVERYTHING about cars in 2 or 3 years? I doubt it.

I went back and looked at all your old posts. That was a good laugh. I can`t really find any proof that you`ve done any work to your cars. I see you bought some parts for a swap, but never got the engine in your car? (nice pics of the engine on your garage floor though!). I see in your sig. that you say your car has headers? The only pic I found of your car shows no headers? I also noticed you gutted your interior! Is that a performance mod or a visual mod!? LOL!!! You also talk about DSM's, can't seem to find any pics of those either?

Look KID, I'm not going anywhere so get used to me. You will have to accepted that there are people out there with more experience and knowledge than you. You can't expect to learn new things if you THINK you know it all.

Have a GREAT day! :D

EDIT - Didn't you say you sold your Accent? For $2150 LOL!

This is starting to get fun! LOL!

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
i was like just getting my G.e.d
and reading over your posts, I'll take a guess and say that you NEVER GOT that G.E.D

LOL!!!

I don't need to prove anything to some punk know nothing kid like you. And the fact that I'm pissing you off so much just proves that I'm:

WINNING

:D:p:D:p

So how does it feel to be treated like you treat new members? Sucks doesn't it? Kinda make me wonder how many people have joined this site and then left after getting immature responses from an asshat like you! It's sad cause there are so few active Hyundai forums to go to, this one seems decent. Too bad your ruining it.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
ive kept it alive me and zero for the past like year..... your just some ***, that doesnt no ****, just acts like he does..... if anything your a dam kid.... it pisses me off cuz i do got **** to show... u got a pos little accent.... and yet u make how much a year LOL
You got **** to show? What do you have to show? A DSM that's falling apart, a room in your parents house and an incomplete education? Ya man, you got your **** together don't ya? :rolleyes:

Like I said before, I have my own house, a family, 3 vehicles, and a kick ass high paying job. Maybe your just jealous that I've got my **** together and your life is worthless. :eek:

BTW - I noticed that you've been a member here for a while. Makes me wonder why everyone else on this site isn't coming to stick up for you if you know as much as you say you do? I mean I'm just a noob right? I know nothing? I think all the other members are enjoying the fact that I'm putting you in your place. And to be honest, I am too! ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.