Just a heads up. I was getting this code for evap purge control valve. I read on here that the valve should be closed until voltage is applied I checked it by blowing through it and it was not totally closed so I filled up both ends with alcohol shook the hell out of it, dumped the alcohol and repeated this 3-4 times then I put a couple of drops of air tool oil in each end and shook it around. tried blowing through it again and could not. reinstalled it erased codes and cel has been off for over a week now. my loco dealer wanted $106.00 cndn plus tax for the valve so it was definitely worth the 30 mins it took. Hope this can help someone out.