Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have 2015 Sante Fe XL (canadian).
@ 48,000 km it states to replace both climate control air filter (for evaporator and blower unit) and the cabin air filter. Thanks to another forum post i understand that one is in the engine compartment and the other is in the glove box area. I have the part number for the interior filter. (and know how to replace that). And found the instructions for replacing the engine air filter. However, i can't find the part # for climate control air filter (for evaporator and blower unit). I called hyundai but my local one is... difficult to deal with. I asked for a price and got a condescending explanation of what the cabin air filter does and that its 69.99 (when i was asking about the other filter). Since i would never pay them 70 to replace a 23 filter (lol), i gave up on them.

Can someone tell me what the part # is for climate control air filter (for evaporator and blower unit) (in the engine compartment) so i can replace that? (i've searched the manual and neither filter part is mentioned (hyundai obviously wants me to pay their dealers for this)

Thanks in advance.

:)

ciara

1 - 1 of 1 Posts