Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i hate to do it...but i don't have the time and money to get it fixed up...so i'm parting it out. There will be lots of pieces going on ebay this week, but if you let me know what you want i will see if i have it and get it for you.

The car was wrecked on the front passenger side. The only things i don't have are an a/c condenser, driver's side fender, and a hood. Everything else is good to go! The interior is pretty much mint condition. The engine only has 58,000 miles on it. Let me know what i can do for you, i will be checking this post, im's and email daily.

IT'S ALMOST A COMPLETE CAR...SO LOTS AND LOTS OF PARTS FOR SALE!!!!

Also...i will be keeping track of who calls dibs first...first come first served!

AS FAR AS PRICING IS GOING...NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED. I WILL BE BASING MOST OF THE COST ON HOW DIFFICULT THE PART IS TO REMOVE. SINCE I DON'T HAVE MANY BOXES LYING AROUND I WILL HAVE TO PICK UP BOXES FROM THE UPS STORE SO THAT MIGHT HAVE A FACTOR ON PRICING AS WELL.

This is also up on RDTiburon.com

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
How much would you want for the power steering pump and lines?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DynastyAccent - which lines do you need with it? it will not take long to pull the pump off. as far as pricing goes...$50 + shipping...OBO...email me if you want it at: [email protected]

C B - currently someone on RDTiburon has dibs on them...if they do not take them then you are up. The bracket on one needs fiberglassed to the housing, and the other one has a crack in the casing...just a little fiberglass work on both...but the lens are perfect on both...

[Edited by ichabod97 on Nov 26, 2005 11:35 AM]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DynastyAccent - i pulled the power steering pump tonight. email me with what lines you need with it.

Hyundai92Excel - flex pipe? where is that located?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Just need the pump and the main line that goes around back to the firewall area and connects there with the rest of the system. That's it. :) It's just to replace my 1.5's unit since you can't use it with the swap. Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DynastyAccent - i will pull the main line for it tomorrow. email me for shipping info and pricing and i will send a pic to you as well...

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Flex-pipe: Located underneath motor. Bolts to downpipe and catalytic convertor.

makeshift map of exhaust....lol

Exhaust manifold -> Downpipe -> FLEX-PIPE -> Catalytic Converter -> Intermediate Pipe -> Muffler

:D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hyundai92Excel - yes that piece should be good...i will take a look today...pull it and take a picture. Email me at: [email protected] so i will be able to send you a picture...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GLS99 - i do have the rims...but i am keeping them...they bolt onto my other car as well..

Lilo Shark - it is a manual. you want the tranny...make me an offer...it is still bolted up to the engine in the car...

·
Registered
284 Posts
where are you located?.. i might be interested in the engine and tranny.. but mostley the engine?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm located in Jacksonville, FL

The engine has some parts removed for other people. The current parts removed are:
-Alternator
-Power steering pump
-Fuel Injectors
-Throttle Body

·
Registered
169 Posts
What about the dash? You got the radio surround and shifter surround? Dibs on that. Definately need the shifter surround and the 2 slot radio surround, not the double DIN.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jesseboy - i don't know if it will fit...you might want to ask around.

snoopdog01 - i do have the dash...i have 2 radio surrounds, i can take pics of both and let you decide...as far as the shifter surround...i will dig around...i think i have another one. email me with your addy and i will get those pics out to you tomorrow...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
snoopdog01 - Email sent!

DynastyAccent - Email sent!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts