Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi as some of you may know, I used to post in here a lot. I no longer own a hyundai accent, and have since got another car. Through the couple years I had my car I collected some parts, and they are now yours to browse through and buy as you wish. I am a college student and have some debts to pay off and would really like to see this stuff go. Your business is very much appreciated. All parts are packaged and ready to go, and I will have pics loaded up by later tonight. Negotiations welcome on prices.

Thank you for looking and have a Merry Christmas!

Shark Racing Strut Tower bar: $50 (Paid about 70 for it new, all hardware is included) Excellent shape except for surface scratches. ******SOLD********

Gauge assortment: $25 Oil press, water temp, and A/F ratio. Varying condition, but all can be made to work and are fully functional to the best of my knowledge. The only one I have doubts about is the A/F ratio gauge. All wires are labeled, and an 02 sensor is included. This will NOT work with the stock hyundai 02 sensor as it operates differently. You will need to install the additional included 02 sensor. Most hardware with the exception of some easily available plumbing is included for the other gauges. I have included my homemade adaptor for the water temp gauge as well. This piece fits in the lower or upper radiator hose and did fine for me upwards of 6000 miles of service. I can include instructions if needed. *****SOLD******

Red Valve, and Upper Timing gear cover: $50 1.5L 1999 + 12V SOHC. Includes Purolator oil filter, some mounting bolts, and both the stock and a blue anodized oil cap. Fairly good to fine condition, minor nick on inside corner though. This valve cover was on my car for more than 10000 trouble free miles.

Stock Hyundai Radio Cassete Player: $20 Excellent condition. Will fit LC accents as well as others. Please confirm fit before buying.

LC front grille: $15 Black with good paint, no emblem. Emblem is an easy part at the dealer though.

LC (maybe others) molded single A-pillar pod $5 This piece fits great on the A-pillar. Custom molded plastic fits around contour just fine. Accomodate's the larger gauges, sized 2" 1/16 I believe.

Stock Shift Boot $3 Color is gray. I will include this piece for one dollar with the purchase of any other item on here. ******SOLD********

Blue Painted Gauge Surround: $15 Looks really nice in a stock interior. Mine was beige colored as I remember and it really adds to the looks. Its a little dusty but a damp rag and it will clean up very nice. Paint is in great shape, and has no signs of flaking or running.

Thanks for looking!!

PM or post in here to have any questions answered. For purchase info PM me or message me on AIM at stonefly484.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Is that a rear strut bar?

·
Registered
715 Posts
draccent,

I'll take the bar can you calculate shipping in Waterloo, ON Canada Postal Code N2T 2X1

Thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
very interested in the valve cover, let me know shipping to 15221.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ryanolson said:
why do you have doubts about the a/f gauge and is it 25 for all the gauges? i might be interested

I have doubts about it because I never could make it work. It was bougt brand new by me, and I tried hooking it up to the stock 02 sensor on my accent. I lost patience and set it aside. I later learned that the stock 02 sensor will not work with these gauges. Since I never saw it work, and I did the wiring myself, I don't want to say it works or not. Installed properly it should though. Its missing a couple mounting points on the back but is perfectly suited for a gauge pod or anything else with a pressure fit.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok.. sale is pending for:

The shift boot, Valve cover, and the gauges for now. Everything else is still available.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Busysquirrel: I can't PM you for some reason. I have no problem with accepting payment by mail. 4.00 with shipping. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
draccent said:
Busysquirrel: I can't PM you for some reason. I have no problem with accepting payment by mail. 4.00 with shipping. Let me know.
Dar...I let some people fill my box to overflowing. sorry, it's fixed now. I'm still game if you'll send me an address.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Update ***

Strut bar: SOLD

Shift boot: SOLD

Valve cover: PENDING

Gauges: PENDING

Plenty other stuff for sale!

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ryanolson said:
ok so you think it works then again the other part of the question was are you asking 25 bucks for all of the guages or each?

Sorry man...yeah its 25 for the whole pack of gauges, adaptors and all :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts