Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
dont let it bother you.

from looking at it..some of the guy's are actually smart about hyundai and are counter replying to his negative hyundai post..

it's stated that he's been told to stay away from hyundai which justifie's his pathetic reason to hate hyundai..what a assdork!!

Let them be..

·
Registered
492 Posts
there is always going to be people who have comments but they can lick my ass. im happy with my hyundais and they have always taken me where i wanted to go.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
or lets not!

No need to troll their forums. Nothing worse than troll or 1 post members.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just read all the posts at EmondtonAssHoles.com and many of them are in favor of Hyundai. Do not get upset and remember this: "5% of the people have hemorrhoids and 95% of the people are Perfect AHoles". I was one of the first to buy a '03 Santa Fe LX in my area and some said is was junk. They now own a Hyundai, which proves the Perfect AssHole theory....

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Who cares, the less people that wants Hyundais the better price we get for them. The only reason why Hyundai has low prices is because they want to attract more buyers, so as long as theres niave people like this, we can always count on a good low price for our great quality Hyundais while they pay more for their already played out cheap manufactured cars.

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
M8, at the end of the day, these blokes need to realize that Hyundai has come all this way in less than half the time that it took other auto-makers to reach 2007. It's best to let them be and let Hyundai Motor Company do what it does: continue stepping up.

·
Registered
463 Posts
they are all jsut jealous ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts