Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking a performance steering wheel to purchase. I would like to know what are my options. My car is a 1988 Excel X1. I wasnt sure but I was wondering if the Eclipse Steering wheels would fit? PLEASE HELP:D

P.S Any info is better than none!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
well, as far as steering wheels go, i think you can get any to fit in your car if you make some adjustments. i'm currently looking for interior mods for my car, and as my username suggests, i like Sparco products:). although i dont know that much about interior modding, i do know that Sparco makes great steering wheels - they can be pricey, but its worth it in my opinion.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, as far as steering wheels go, i think you can get any to fit in your car if you make some adjustments. i'm currently looking for interior mods for my car, and as my username suggests, i like Sparco products:). although i dont know that much about interior modding, i do know that Sparco makes great steering wheels - they can be pricey, but its worth it in my opinion.

I already bought a Drift Racing Steering Wheel with hub and it worked great:D. This fits dsm,excel etc...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts