Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Very nice! Nice clean look...Only draw back is the Altezza's, but that is because I dont like altezzas....but they do fit the look of yer ride! Anyhow, keep it up dood! 9 outta 10 from me!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Very nice man, I love the sound, sounds aggresive! And nice strips left at the start there :p, anywho.....I have to watch that vid again, ahah

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think its the sound of my exhaust makes everyone want to race me. Almost everyday it happens, ah well what can you doX)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know, sorry for the delay Ben. Soon though I promise. Just waiting for that darn twin turbo viper to be done then my buddy can focus on my lil Hyundai.......lol

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
hey Chris, nice to see her all cleaned up! Hows it running?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
running good Liz, hope to have it all done for next years Hyundai Sunday. I need a second job.........lol

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
For true tuners, let me ask this question...are you really EVER done? My buddy keeps saying that...1 more thing then I am done...until the next thing!

:D

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Great job, keep it up =-)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well my suspension is finished, nothing more I can or want to do

Beta swapped the motor with nitrous express and gen-x2 kit ( maintain that and keep it tuned )

Put on my bodykit and paint the beast next year ( not changing that when complete )

Get my sparco torino 2 seats and make the interior nice ( might keep adding new things on the inside here and there )

After all these major mods are complete thats gererally it for me ( honest :) )

Take it to the track and enjoy the fruits of my labour.....:D

[Edited by BENTLEY on Nov 24, 2005 5:54 AM]

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Originally posted by accentguru
[body]
For true tuners, let me ask this question...are you really EVER done? My buddy keeps saying that...1 more thing then I am done...until the next thing!

:D
[/body]
I know that I'm never done.
Looks Good Bentley nice and clean. Makes me want to post some pics nowbut I gotta wait till I'm done with the front.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
NOS!!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
I would consider tinting your altezas. I'm not a huge alteza fan, but if you darkened them up so the sink a little more into the body, they'd probably look really good. I do love black cars.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts