Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here are a few pics from the last autocross in the daily driver. Thanks to gimp for emailing them to me. I'm going to get some new updated pics of both cars here in the next couple of weeks. Until then enjoy some action shots.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Nice pics! But aren't you supposed to not hit the cones? (see pic 2):)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are pointer cones that are down

I did cone it up pretty bad that day

right after that corner was really tight and I kept locking it up going in and taking out the first cones

by the time I got to the end the tires were cooked almost every run

last run was my best after I had lowered the tires pressures a bunch. I wasn't last in street mod that day either, which is impressive since my car is more of a sts car then a street mod car.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its got a blown turbo seal and spewing smoke everywhere, that is going under the knife yet again this winter so I can race a full season with it next year. Just from the two times I had it out this season it has impressed me but needs a little tlc to be up to my standards. The blue car handles how I want the silver one to so i'll try to find that happy medium.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
i'm curious as how you only have the astrel front lip on the car, don't you have the side skirts and the rear skirt as well?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
drerob has them on his car, I got rid of them because I didn't like the look of the body kit as a whole and since this is my daily driver, it is easy to take the front lip off for winter driving.

I have had jetspeed sides and rears for years now but i'm not one to spend much on body work so they never have gone on the car. One of these days i'll finally finish off the car but until then it is a rolling work in progress that gets updated every once in awhile.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts