Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I'll admit it's been too long, and I should have posted these a while ago.
As some of you know, or don't know, I bought Dave's(skierd) X3 racecar from him. I flew down October 4th and picked it up and drove it home. On the way home to VT from D.C., I made a stop in Syracuse, NY to see Josh(beppomarx) and buy his ksport coilovers. Needless to say, next autocross season is going to kickass!!! :evil::evil:

Pics! Enjoy. :)

^The former owner/HP moderator himself, mad because I forked over the cash for his baby.

The proud father just after leaving skierd's house. :)

Parked in my driveway.

Coilover Install:

Out with the old...

And in with the new!!

A job well done. :)

Right now the car is sitting in the driveway due to lack of snow tires. I have some new all seasons I'm putting on it this week, and then it gets a VT state inspection. This weekend my buddy josh(in the coilover install pics) is taking it to his work to use the alignment machine and tune the coilovers...all for free! Then after it gets aligned, we have super stud ice race tires we're building for it for the winter ice races. :evil:

Is the lake frozen yet?!?!? 8D

[Edited by bvtmattyc on Dec 19, 2005 3:10 PM]

·
Registered
621 Posts
Nice!!! OMG you have black babys.lol

BTW where did you get the clear side markers for the lc2? Are they the Elantra ones?

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Um, those aren't twins. Brothers maybe, but not twins... ;)

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
lookin' gooooood.

finish getting those coilovers on, clean the b!tch up, and get some more pics :D

and hahaha... skierd looks pissed :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts