Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive only seen two people on here with custom body kits made for the 4 door for the sides and rear. We found this one in korea that we are importing on this shipment:

But its way too expensive. Probably will be costing around 400 plus shipping by the time we get it here.

Are there people out there with 4 doors who have either bought front bumpers, and are interested in sides and rear? Or perhaps have NOT bought a body kit since there are no sides and rear available? If theres enough demand, i might consider making a new side skirt and rear bumper just for the 4 doors, by chopping up one of the above bumpers But if the demand is low, ill probably just stick to importing this expensive one.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
i'd definately like to get my hands on those sides and bumper, just for the clean muffler look, nice car btw

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
guess im the only one interested lol, how much would it cost anyway??

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
nah i think i'd probably be interested, depending on the price...except i got an '05 4-door, not the LC 4-door...they're not that insanely different though...you think you would do a kit for the LC2? I bet alot of LC2 owners are lookin. but besides that, how much do you think?

·
Registered
50 Posts
for a full body kit i found it for about 1000 bucks. its pretty nice looking

1 - 5 of 5 Posts