29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maybe this could work.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/795860
tell me what you guys think.8D

·
Registered
978 Posts
Um, yea, um, nice wheels you have there. I like the, um, it looks like it was lowered, then raised back up? is the zebra and the agressor the same car? The bottom pictures, the car would look better lowered, the upper one

Keep up the work.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
LMFAO, just try to keep it stock, i mean bodykits are cool, but i guess to each his own, so the only thing id suggest is lower it again

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats up with the "I....errrr...umm...yea...ummm..err"?
Is it bad? I thought I could give the Accent a more aggresive look. Thats why I am here to ask for opinions. And yes meee2yo its the same car. It was lowered when it was stock know it's raised, Whene I get 17's for it I will lower it again.
It's hard to find a preety disent body kit for the Accent, I have found a couple but most are for the 2Door X3 and they don't look very nice at all and I heard that it won't fit perfect on the 4Door so I had to farbricate one myself. :D

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
dude, to keep your car from looking fast and the furious riced out... ditch the graphics, the large wing, mabey paint that front mesh black? and just keep it clean dude and it will look nice

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
ok.. IMO, take out the front mesh.. WAYYYY too much.. paint it one solid color.. lose the wing.. or get a low profile one..tint the window.. and itll look alot nicer..

alotta progress from the major graphix tho.. lol..

too many vents in front fender IMO., but to each is own..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Maybe something like this would look better? Not that I have any beef with the way it looks now. To each there own, just showing you your options :)
Keep up the good work tho.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
good to know rice is still alive and kicking in other parts of the world.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
^^^ HAHAHAH!

I would keep the mesh in the grill the same color, but french it in.... i bet you dont know what french means...

ok, well, have the grill inset, so that its not right out there on the front, so the mesh is behind the absolute front of the car. This will make it look smaller, and give deapth tot he front bumper. right now it looks civic-ugly. not good. but pushing that back will help a whole lot. the bottom pics in black look nice, but get that thing back on the ground. that first pic is when it looked badda$$. get it back down.

OH, and mad props for no coffee can.

anyone want to say what they think about my fugly crap??? click below.....

i dont know what to do next.... thanks :):

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[body]dude, to keep your car from looking fast and the furious riced out... ditch the graphics, the large wing, mabey paint that front mesh black? and just keep it clean dude and it will look nice
[/body]
I kept the graphics simple, not to out there like the one I had before.
[body]ok.. IMO, take out the front mesh.. WAYYYY too much.. paint it one solid color.. lose the wing.. or get a low profile one..tint the window.. and itll look alot nicer..
[/body]
I think i'll just leave the paint as it is, I just had it painted and I don't want to spend on paint again, Im saving the cash for Beta Swap. And yea it'll soon be tinted.
[body]I would keep the mesh in the grill the same color, but french it in.... i bet you dont know what french means...
[/body]
I don't think I could "french" it, if you look closely you could see the stuck bumper behind it, I told my frabricator to remove it but he said it's better for bracing the added mod, so I said "what the heck" as long as you could not see it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Not bad! Im a big fan of the rice, "why build a car that looks stock!!!" but i do agree there are 2 many grills in front gaurd te car would errr.. as shown by lynxelantra it would look better with only 3. The silver mesh is fine but it realy does need to be set back, put some mesh in the ducts beside and grill up top.
Why cant you remove the stock bar, Is this just stuck onto the stock item or is it a comlete fabricate just using the stock bar as brace .. cause if so why not lay more glass behined the fabricated bar for added strenth just be careful you dont glass it outa shape.
or cut the stock bar out around the opening then set back.. the shape once set back will also asist with bracing. I think the wing you have chosen is to um.. slimline(small,thin,flimsey or somthing) to be set that high on such a boxy sape car it needs to be lowerd or, if your like me and like BIG WINGS go for something a bit more bulky. like mabey sik division's center mount wing and mabey add somthing to the bonnet "not just a wrx scoupe" put a lot of thaught into it. paint and graffics are good

But all n all I like. its good to see something different and not just worked but ARTWERKT
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:smoking:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice kit man.
I do plan of changing the wing, I got that wing years ago from ebay after the makeover of the accent I plane to change the wing and rims then lower it again.
The kit was fabricated on the originall stock bumpers, thats why I could not bring the mesh behind the center vent, yea I would probley cover the other vents with mesh, great idea, I mean I was looking at it and said why not. but theres nothing much I could with the center one. Great advice though.
[body]good to know rice is still alive and kicking in other parts of the world. [/body]
Does it look really look ricey?:depressed:
I thought the concept of "RICE" is like a compat with too much stickers, you know what I mean?:)

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
isn't half of your car a decal anyways?

rice is a 4-door automatic with rediculously over-sized wing and tachometer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[body]isn't half of your car a decal anyways?
[/body]
What do you mean by that? The only decals I have is on the wind shield.
And my Accent is Manual not Auto. But it does has a 5"Tach though, hmm....strange.
:hmmm::??:

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Originally posted by thespeedyzebra
[body]
[body]good to know rice is still alive and kicking in other parts of the world. [/body]
I thought the concept of "RICE" is like a compat with too much stickers, you know what I mean?:)
[/body]
Most people would say that it's ricey, but hell people say my car is ricey. All that matters is that you are happy with it. Do what you want with it, don't worry about what other people say. Listen to their advice, but only do what you feel is necessary. ;):

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
[body]
[body]isn't half of your car a decal anyways?
[/body]
What do you mean by that? The only decals I have is on the wind shield.
And my Accent is Manual not Auto. But it does has a 5"Tach though, hmm....strange.
:hmmm::??:
[/body]
i just guessed that the two-tone color and the flames were a decal... i guess i was wrong.

well, at least you have a manual, so it's more fun to drive.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Originally posted by Tibbychick
[body]
[body]
[/body]
Most people would say that it's ricey, but hell people say my car is ricey. All that matters is that you are happy with it. Do what you want with it, don't worry about what other people say. Listen to their advice, but only do what you feel is necessary. ;):

[/body]
A lot of people say that "rice" is anything thats different from stock. But those are the people who have mullets and drive Camaros...

I know my car is considered rice by many. So what, who cares. Don't like it, Don't look at it.

I like the 2 tone with the black and silver on the sides. Ask Tibbychick, or Importshark, I love 2-tone paint jobs :D

[Edited by Rixshark on Jan 31, 2006 9:06 AM]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts