Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a few guys over at homemadeturbo.com have been talking about a custom manifold for the accent since the scoupe manifold isnt all that. If the mods allow this we can do a group buy for them. The manifolds will be custom made by one of the members. Im not sure on prices yet but its the homemadeturbo style so its all about DIY and cheap =-) I pmed the guy and will get some specs/info on the manifold soon. Im getting excited about this b/c the scoupe manifold ports are just too small and im tired of looking at the scoupe manifold....

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump for permission....

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
I'm in favor of his also..although also an alpha 2 manifold could help many guys get started on turbo project's instead of shelling a grand for a turbo manifold from shark racing..

but that website had something that's rare and something i don't see every day..a turbocharged Kia Spectra!!...WOW!!

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
id have t4turbotib make em.. his work is BADASS, and hes great to deal with and very helpful..

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now that he offered thats the plan!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
yea we should have a group buy, i would like one for my LC 1.6 motor.............

·
Registered
842 Posts
log style or equal length... more details! i'm def interested as the scoupe manifold seems to rust out like no other. posibility of colored / cermic coating would be awesome as well.

·
Registered
842 Posts
quick bump, anybody have any more details or latest update? i was unable to find another thread relating... very interested in this with the spring season quickly approaching. mmm... turbo upgrade goodness too... mmm...

·
Registered
842 Posts
last bump... any updates, or does any one have direct contact w/ t4turbotib ? looking to see how fast one could be manufactured and at what cost. very interested asap, if possible. 96 1.5l SOHC w/ nissan t-25. prefer to have inlets and outlets at same spots unless anyone has suggestions (damn alt.) if needs a scoupe manifold for template lemme know, as i may be taking my setup apart. depending on the response.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts