Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd start a thread about everyone's favorite member G4 :rolleyes: Post what you REALLY think about him and all his stupid useless posts here. I would like to see him banned...... what do you think? Members like him don't belong on this site, he only ruins it for actual members that want to use this site for it's intended purpose. He doesn't even own a Hyundai anymore!

And BTW - Please don't use any BIG words in your posts, we want G4 to be able to read this! LOL!!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Wait for it ...:D

·
Registered
842 Posts
/voteban

oh you want us to elaborate?

welcome to the month of May... and you guys wanted him back.

i'm going to start referring to him as Nancy. She deserves a proper womans name.

true opinions, Nancy has tons of sexual resentment toward the rest of us because we all would turn her down. She is the biggest ricer ever with no experience at all and tons of 'bench-racing.' Her behavior is likely the affect of mixing alcohol with antidepressants (with a side of camp counselor peen mixed in).

Nancy didn't sell her accent in May and will never sell it because of all the broken four wheeled things she has, it's the only one that still runs or will ever run. She needs something to go pick up her antidepressants and government cheese.

my turbo bits came in, Nancy, any time you want to run your DSM come on by. i'll give you a 5 car head start and i'll push my car while the e-brake is on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.