Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=56150

If I get enough interest for parting out my old car, I'd gladly buy it back from the insurance company and sell you guys some parts. Here's some information so I don't have to tell you later:

2000 Hyundai Elantra GLS
2.0L Beta - 49k miles, all original and stock, great to swap into your accent
5 speed - transmission is done, but flywheel might still be good, and all clutch/shifter partss are available if you want to do a swap
Power windows, door locks and mirrors
Perfect interior - no stains, no wear, no tear, all original
14x6 Steelies w/ 8 month old Kuhmo Ecsta HP4 716s (tires rotated correctly and has about 90% to 75% tred left, depending on the wheel)
Exterior - Passenger side fender and front door are perfect, thanks to a previous accidents repair. Both back doors have various bumps, thanks to parking lot assholes. The trunk is not usuable. The rear bumper cover, besides a few scratches, is perfect. The gas lid is perfect as well. The front fender, bumper cover, and driver's side fender is done.. if you couldn't tell.

And... that's all I could think of for now. If you're interested, post here and e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hey!
I was wondering if you can sell me the trailer arms for both sides.
The trailer amrs are attached to the rear spindles and then connects to the frame of the car close to the back wheels.
They are about 1-2 feet long and look like sway bars.
Also how much you looking for the rear Calipers as well
Let me know
Thansk!

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
how much for the power window actuators. all four of them. the ones on my neighbors car all broke and none of the windows roll up or down.

·
Registered
121 Posts
What color is your interior? if its Tan i might be interested in your Floor center consel and shifter boot. Let me know. Thanks
-Dan

·
Registered
414 Posts
i need the hinge that holds the cover over the compartment over your e-brake. if you know what i mean send me an email [email protected]

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
How much do you want for the ECU and MAF sensor??? What about the wiring harness??? Getting parts ready for something, just curious ;):

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
How much for your Korean license plate??? :nervous:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
hey nfx doode sorry about your car

you remember those parts i needed earlier?

if you dont how much for:

1. basically everything attached to the center councel(a/c controls fascia hazard buttong rheostat etc)

2. window switches

3. shifter surround (plastic piece with the leather boot)

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
first off sorry for your loss. i have a 2002 aceent. i have done the tib brake swap and my summer rims are dual lug pattern so there was no fitment problem- however i am in need of the stock 14" steelie rims to mate with some snow tires for winter. if you have 2 stock rims, near or in the NY/NJ/MD/PA area i would be very interested. i know i can get them from a yard but i am really very very broke at this point. i ca come and pick them up and if you already have snow tires on them they would be worth more to me.

next thing i want to address is that i need the shifter cable assembly. the cables that run from the shifter in the cabin to the shift linkage fork on the transmission. i already have done the beta tranny swap on my 1.6 but the shift cable keeps popping off and is also hitting the water distribution block. i would very much like to fix this before it gets any colder, and the dealer wants something like $147 for the linkage!!!! please please let me know if you can help. thanks in advance.

**edit**

that wa sa copy and paste of the email and i did not see the tires you have wrapping your rims the 1st time around. i will check out the winter specs on these tires as i will only be using them for winter and let you know about that. thanks again.

[Edited by beppomarx on Sep 21, 2004 5:55 AM]

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still have yet to find out if my car is officially totaled. Stupid insurance company is taking it's good old time getting out to my damn car. They are supposed to be out by tomorrow (they told us Monday, then Monday they told us Wednesday at the latest) so hopefully tomorrow I know.

And as-of-now, an idea still in the air for me, since I have the parts to do it: Accent Beta Swap :evil:

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
It's totalled. They totalled mine when all it need was a new bumper, hood, headlights, and some minor bodywork.

So, howabout that license plate?? ;):

·
Registered
697 Posts
Do you have ECU for sale?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Sorry to see an elantra go down.....

I call dibs on the shifter, flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, starter, clutch pedal, brake pedal.

let me know man:(

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
guys, this thread is from September. Considering he never replied to the original inquiries, I doubt he's still parting it out.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Sorry chick.......thanks for the reality check.

If I remember correctly, You did the same not to long ago!:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts