Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I need some help. You know the inside light when you open the door. Well it doesn't work anymore. I'm trying to figure does that light run on a fuse or what.

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
probably just need to replace the bulb, it may be burnt or have a broken fillament... does it still chime when you open your driver door?

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
set the switch on the light to "on" and see if the bulb lights up. If it doesn't, well then, you must immediately surrender your car to me, and ride a bike.

I fix the problem by destroying the car. ;):

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by thegrim
[body]
probably just need to replace the bulb, it may be burnt or have a broken fillament... does it still chime when you open your driver door?
[/body]
Now that I think about it. No it doesn't chime at all when the door is open. Maybe the light and the open door chime are on the same fuse?

·
Registered
176 Posts
sounds like your fuse is blown pop open the panel and just pop in a new one.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Don't you have to have the key in the ignition for the door to chime? In my car a 2001 accent the door chime, doomlight, and radio are all on the same fuse.
Could also be the sensor in the driver door, open the passenger door and see if the light comes on, I would try the other stuff first though cause this isn't soo likely.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
check the fuse box in your engine bay, the car's light's only work when all bulb's are operational..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts