Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if this is the right forum but heres my prob.
i've been having tranny problems, there was a pulse gen and reed switch code and a few others and the car was sticking in 3rd(auto). so i brought my car into hyundai tro get a tranny flush to see if that helps. They flushed-150 they changed gen and swtich-100, diagnostics-100. Plus they tried telling me i need new ignition wires which i just replaced myself. when i left the dealship my engine light came right back on. when i checked under the hood there was A DIFFERENT IGNITION WIRE on that was burnt out. a week before i brought it in this wire was not on the car.

I finally have time to bring the car back now i need a whole new transmission because its throwing out everycode imaginable. Am i being jerked around.

PS-hyundai replaced the tranny already about 40k ago

·
Registered
886 Posts
They probably saw the igintion wire like you did and said it needed done take it to another place if you think you are getting screwed any Hyundai dealer can do warrenty work on a Hyundai. Have a second dealer look at it and see what they think or talk to a manager and tell him what you think.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Some dealers just want to rip you. Get a second opinon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts