Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a injen intake for my 2000 elantra automatic that happen on sat jan 26, then feb 20th an email saying that they needed 15 dollars more to put the order through since the price went up. So i open a paypal account and send them the money march 3rd, afterwards i have emailed them twice asking about my order status and i have gotten no reply.

Has anybody else had any problems with evofusion or is it just me? Any body have any positive or negative comments or thoughts on evofusion? Any advice on how to handle this situation?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I imported a bodykit for my LC a while ago from US to Athens, same ****. 100 emails no response no nothing. I eventually received the bodykit after 1 month, paid the customs 700$ because that idiot bitch overthere declared the parcel for over 1000usd.They have good products but shitty communication. I had to open a paypal dispute for them to reply...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i hope that dont have to result to paypal dispute to get them moving, the website is like a joke it seems like maybe there running the place on a part-time bias

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
The bodykit arrived intact... They don't have things in stock, that's why they take forever....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts