Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I need your help!! My mom and dad let my sister use my moms Sonata (big mistake, my sister and her bf know nothing about cars) well first problem is they decided to put an aftermarket cd player in (her bf who works at Car Toys did it, he knows nothing) well he wired it wrong to where it blew a fuse and will never store presets, well they decided that cuz the stock one was better to put the stock one back in (it wont turn on and the automatic door locks dont work anymore) and it wont work cuz of the anti-theft program on the car (it has to be reset by the dealership, I know!!)

Well it also started driving funny, it wont rev up past 2500rpms has a constant CEL and it jerks badly! They called myself and my bf (wilburisthecoolest, or wilbur or nick!?) and we told them to check the spark plugs, and wires and to get the CEL scanned at a schucks or autozone! Well come to find out my sisters bf was driving my moms car that night and was driving crazily and using the shift-tronic to shift up and down thru the gears really fast!!! Can I please get some help!!! My mom and dad are not thrilled with my sister and I dont know the Sonata well enough so I come to you!! Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts