Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I KNow I Know..another thread about headlight's after i posted one about the X D"s..

But Hear Me Out,
Uneek's HID's sytems have sold well on thesre board's but they're still a issue with glare and I Was hoping if we could start a group buy or demand on such a product,

I Hope Blacktib's is lookin at this,

Projector beam headlight's would help to distribute the intense light in a point facing down and creating a sharp cutoff beam which is commonly associated with projector'ellipsoid"
Headlights...example..Headlight's from XG,Sonata,Tiburon,

How many people would be needed for a such a demand?

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we just need a sufficiant amount of people to sign up for this groupbuy...

maybe Blacktib's at flyryde can consider such a product.
cmon, everyone..sign up,

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now i really need this product more than ever now that i got HID kit for my headlight's and they're a Xitch top adjust...

isn't anyone listening to our plea's here?

C,mon Sign up LC owners..I encourage all LC owners!!

we can do this!!sign up for a group-buy demand for projector beam headlight's for the 2001-2002 hyundai LC accent!!

[Edited by TAK82 on Feb 16, 2006 9:31 PM]

·
Registered
228 Posts
Projectors would be tight. Lets get this going someone out there has to have a way of doing it for us LC owners. Speak up and start mass producing them.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
c,mon LC owners..speak out!!!
show the companies that there is more and then enough demand for a PJ Headlights..

why should a pos CHECY calvaier have PJ's made for them have em and we don't??
I tell ya, it's not right

·
Registered
187 Posts
Come on people i know a lot of you would like a nice set or projectors for your ride i seen a guy
on cardomain that custom made his didnt look to bad just to give you guys some ideas take a look at them!!!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
yeah me too

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Come on people!!!

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no manufacterer is interested in producing some prototype's for the LC??

that's a thumb's down..
excuse me while i go kill a tibby with my beta accent and maybe i'll get some rep...:mad:

blacktib's aint, Evofusion ain't, shark ain't, psc ain't, kspec aint...what i frack do i have to do get some people who're hungry for projector len's headlight's demand's down the aftermarket's throat and shove it up their brains!!??

why so hesitant??

you lc owner's get off yer lazy bum and start supporting!!!

and someone need's to start a accent only forum where we accent owner's can flock around.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
it's pretty lame with the low support we have. I see more and more tuned accents everyday though. i'll definately consider projector beams since i will eventually get my HID kit from uneek. just a matter of time.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
you can just make your own retro fit headlights. Do a search on google and check out how to do it.

Like here is 1 example:

http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123772

[Edited by ftwvampftw on May 20, 2006 11:50 AM]

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Homemade projector retrofits (unless you're more talented than 99.9% of people) are worse than just adding a halogen replacement HID bulb. Done right it's great, but it most likely won't be done right and you won't be able to see **** in front of you and/or you'll be blinding people. I'm not saying it can't be done, but your average person (including me) would fubar that project.

But with the price I'm sure this would bring for the LC2 count me out. I'd spend $300 or so, but that will never happen so I'll keep my peeling POS looking headlights.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I have been loking into HID lighting of late and woulde definatly get some projectors if they were available...

But as i seem to be about 6months too late for this i guess it just wont be happening...

Cheers
^scythe^

1 - 20 of 37 Posts