More of that....

Damaged Tow Hooks...

PRO'S

Dam thats sexy...

Pretty Suspension...

This is meant more for laughs than anything...;)::D

See less See more
#4 ·
Also, check your front toe settings. I'm at -2.7* negative camber in the front, with zero toe, and I do not have uneven ware issues.

#5 ·
Originally posted by Acrux
[body]
do you know what youre doing?
[/body]
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA... I love the honesty of that....

Yeah, there is a camber kit on the way, and the toe is off... but that is getting fixed dont worry. Plus... that was the burnout tire... so its smooth, and the rest have minimal tread. :D

#6 ·
dont forget hitting animals sucks w/ a lowered car. My friend ran over a bunny and it exploded... head on hood... lol.

#7 ·
Ahahhaa.. ouch...

There was a hub cap sitting upright on the road and i drove the center of the car over it and it exploded.. it was only sitting about 2 maybe 3 inches off the road...

Also once, i was driving around and i could smell plasitc burning, i was near home, like less than 5 mins away, so i went home, and looked uner the car. I had wrapped a 20oz pop bottle around the front of the downpipe for my header, i didnt hear it srcapping cause the stereo was on. My car dosent look that low, but everything hangs down much lower than the body... its crazy. I love it. :D

#8 ·
Lowered rides are the sickest!

....Exhaust is scraped a bit... tow hook is also thining up....bottom of my door is scraped from stupid people that bust door open hella fast to the sidewalk... umm there should be more..

[Edited by RD1Tib on Mar 9, 2006 7:00 PM]

#9 ·
Holy hell, that's a sick Tiburon. Wilbur, that's probably the best looking elantra of that year that I've seen. Normally I don't like them, but yours is super clean. Nice work.

#10 ·
Originally posted by DynastyAccent
[body]
Holy hell, that's a sick Tiburon. Wilbur, that's probably the best looking elantra of that year that I've seen. Normally I don't like them, but yours is super clean. Nice work.
[/body]
Wow.. Thanks... *sniffles* Im touched, seriously...

....Id like to thank the Acadamy, and...

#16 ·
No, trust me... Those wheels are killer. By far my favorite style.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.