Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
TAK82 said:
PSC Motorsport.com

If only i lived close to them..so much good stuff they got for the LC..
Its on their old site what thier new one is and 2 they dont exist anymore...the site is up but I havnt recived a reply in 3 months and Ive sent 12 different messages trying to buy stuff from them...let me know if you ever get a hold of them though.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I heard back from Bretton (PSC) He apparently only does it as a side job now... he currently works at a hyundai dealership... all i can suggest is keep trying to email him..

·
Registered
99 Posts
haha
dont buy anything from PSC anymore
Andre and Bretton were PSC, then Andre parted ways (with all of the stuff that he owned - like kit moulds, cf stuff etc) and Bretton turned it into PSCMotorsport
I bought a rear brake conversion for my excel of ebay from Bretton and have yet to recieve feedback (this was august...) and emails are going un-answered

last i heard there was legal action against Bretton and he was running scared.......

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
it's lame how all the major aftermarket for hyundai is from oversea's from countrie's that have trouble keeping a company together

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TAK82 said:
it's lame how all the major aftermarket for hyundai is from oversea's from countrie's that have trouble keeping a company together
Bah its like that with all "niche market" companies. In the Neon world there was Blackdog Motorsports, TTI Racing and NRGY Race Heads. They operated legit for a few years producing excellent products. Once demand started to grow they took alot of peoples money promising products that were never delivered.

It's sad because those 3 shops that I mentioned were very very very well known places and had multiple race wins.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
yeah, they tunrned their bussiness's into greedy and capitalistic practice's ..running with the money and robbing the enthusiasts..

·
Registered
596 Posts
PSC isn't like them tho...

There was a falling out between the two people who ran the business...
Andre and Bretton have split the business with Bretton owing Andre a bit of money from what i gather...

Andre owned almost all of the body kit moulds and other such custom items...
And he will be starting up his own business again soon i think...
So be patient and stay tuned...
If you can get anything out of Bretton good work...

Cheers
scythe

·
Registered
71 Posts
well i ordered an intake manifold from them about a month ago and then read this forum and was very worried that i would get it or here anything but i emailed Bretton last week asking any news on it and he replied within 2 days and has said yes its in the shop being ceramic coated and he should have it back beginning of next week and once he has it he will ship it to me lettig me know the tracking number etc.

and in the past ive never had bad service really from Bretton (takes him a while to reply but he always does)

·
Registered
71 Posts
well at this point it looks like i was the next victim to be scammed by Bretton at the moment as in my last post he emailed me in october 2007 saying that my items are at the place getting coated and he should have them back the following week and then he will sent it buts its now almost christmas and since then and many emails later and still NO ITEM OR REPLY. Yet in october it all looked promising again because of 1 email.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts