Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did a search but no show.

every pm magazine has an ad for them. it has a "more advanced" circuit thats supposed to help. anyone know how much they live up to their advertising?

so many months of seeing the ad has got me wondering..

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
search again, maybe for something else, but we had a thread on this.

someone got them and said they were nothing short of amazing.

I can't help but think that that member was a salesman for them, or had some financial stake in them, and wanted people to buy them. he just seemed too impressed by them.

·
Registered
256 Posts
when you think of the principal of a spark plug the pulse plug is doing nothing but slowing down the time that the car wants the plug to fire and finally when the plug actually fires.
buy yourself a set of iridum plugs and call it a day that is what i did after going through about everyplug out there besides the iridum
and all a plug is supposted to do is conduct electricity until it finds the gap and better plugs are the ones that just conduct that electricty the best so putting a resistor in the plug to stop the current change it and then send it down the line is just crazy in principal.
basicly it is just a marketing ploy to get you to replace your spark plugs in search of power or gas mileage.

another way to look at it is if this plug was soo great every nascar-drag racing-road racing team out there would be running them

·
Registered
502 Posts
search again, maybe for something else, but we had a thread on this.

someone got them and said they were nothing short of amazing.

I can't help but think that that member was a salesman for them, or had some financial stake in them, and wanted people to buy them. he just seemed too impressed by them.
yeah at the end of the thread he said something like he would post pics of a copper plug dyno and a pulstart bs plug dyno.
I guess since he never responded he probably found out the hard way that they were both the same and he pated too much for nothing special, most likely didn't want to embarrass himself with the dyno sheets.

·
Registered
502 Posts
yeah if it was so good and ground breaking technology they wont need to advertise, I'm sure racing teams would be using it or at least incorporating a similar design.

motor part scams range on various shapes and sizes: Magnet= fuel ionizer, transistor= HP MPG chip, small 12v fan= electric turbo, cut up piece of pipe= turbonador, and there could bee alot more so ALWAYS research before buying parts.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
spending almost $100 for these crapstar plug's for less than 1 horsepower gain is mind-boggling to me..

like what he said...^^^buy some cheap copper or iridium plug's and you'll be satisified..

all these slr chips, pulstar plugs, nology hotwires, they're all gimmicks..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh, now i finally find the other thread... mods can delete this. im gonna post on the other one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts