Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. LC(check my profile sign) vs s2000. Green light and the s2000 makes one car length cause I was spinning like crazy. 2nd gear I get even and 3rd gear I am 2 cars in front of him. 4th gear he was smoked away. The s2000 was asking questions and couldn't believe it :D:D

2. LC vs Golf gti (2.0t 200hp) I was behind of him on the light . 1st gear, even. 2nd gear I am about to buy new front seats for my LC (pitty i didn't the golf seats are really good) :D:D 3rd gear I make a right and I am about 1 car in front of him. 3rd @ 5000rpm I am 3 cars away :D:D. The golf guy didn't even opened his window

3. LC vs Audi TTs (278hp). rolling seconds and the audi gets ahead half car (spinning again). 3rd gear the audi eats **** for about 3+ cars. I just don't understand where the 280hp are... Stupid german cars :)

4. Evo 9 ( a friend of mine). The evo says it has chipped ecu (more boost) and it's about 330hp... yeah right.. 2 races here.
i) rolling 2nds the evo gets ahead 2 cars (spinning LC) I go to 3rd and I close up by 1 car lenght) on 4th I was at his door and then he stopped.
ii) rolling 2nds again and I floor it. Now the LC surprises me and doesn't spin at all! I get a huge kick up my ass and I get ahead of the evo by 1.5 car length. Till 4rd gear I was ahead by 2 cars length and he couldn't reach me :)

LC beta turbo rules!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The punisher! :)

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Nicest LC I've seen. :)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot man! I like to punish ppl that mark my car because it's a hyundai. :)

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Thanks a lot man! I like to punish ppl that mark my car because it's a hyundai. :)
Remember the plate I had on my Tiburon? :D

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yeah! I like to show ppl what my hyundai is made of. Soon all forged internals a gt3271 and 22psi of boost....

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Thats what im going for also japakos. I just put a beta 2 in my accent. and I'm looking to show people what hyundais really can do. Im in the same boat. I need to find some turbo parts now.

Hows that obx manifold holding up?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
The OBX is holding up really really good for now with the pressure I'm running. I've seen it a couple of time glowing tho, but nothing to worry about it looks awesome :)
As for your beta swap, if you turbo it, use a decompr. plate so you don't have to worry about high engine temperatures and/or knock. Take my advice on it , you'll be surprised what this can do to the engine. You can rip the **** out of it and don't even have to worry about anything. Oh and use a beta radiator...

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
i see u're using the 4x114 lug pattern, it's probably the only bolt on brake kit from a hyundai to another hyundai..

korean "evo" rules!!..:D:D

i might send u my
beta si chip and alpa ecu soon..for "the Job"

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah man I use the 114.3 lug pattern on the rear :D
As for the "job" , send it anytime you want.. ;)

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
What "job" are you guys talking about? PM me "the job" details please. Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts