Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanted to know, since i seen in another post someone said that hyundai stopped the captive rotors at 2000, i have a 2001 so my rotors are non-captive, if this is the case how come i don't see any slotted rotors for my 2001??, if any of you know where i can get slotted rotors for a resonable price please let me know

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
flyryde.com check it out im gonna order some for my GT. I think they have them for LC's too.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i checked it out and it says it has a rotor for 2005 accent, i have 2001 ..... will it fit my car? i want to make sure i get everything done right the first time thanks

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i can't find the seller ccrotor, but i found a rrotor and he is selling the cross drilled and slotted rotors for 90 plus 20 shipping which totals to 110, should i go for this deal? or just get slotted rotors?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok i put the new pads in, and i haven't drove it yet, but im going to bleed the brakes this friday and put in synthetic brake fluid, also after these pads wear down, im going to buy the new slotted rotors with brand new kvr pads, thanks for the help guys, it was more easy than i thought

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pads are great, im definately buying another pair with new rotors next time, thanks for the info it was simpler than i thought, thanks all

1 - 10 of 10 Posts