Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to do the same thing as spike, but im not quite sure how to do this. I want the lights to be on when i turn on my head lights, but i want them to blink with my turn signals. My friend also wants to do this with his nozel lights. Any idea how to wire it to do that?

Also, on a side note, what do u think about my neon suggestion. On a white tib, red under car neons, & blue in car neons. So it would look red white & blue at night, this is if i use hyper whites for all lights.

<hr noshade width=60% size=1 align=left>I find it hillarious that all my friends that buy stuff for their honda tell me to take their advice on performance parts, cause they know what theyre doing. All i can ever think is, U DRIVE A HONDA!!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, no. but i know people with neons everywhere, & no one ever gets stopped

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>I find it hillarious that all my friends that buy stuff for their honda tell me to take their advice on performance parts, cause they know what theyre doing. All i can ever think is, U DRIVE A HONDA!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.