Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Doc

You helped me get rid of my ulcer and I wanted to thank you for that. But now my stomach is so un-easy. Any type of bad smells makes me want to gag or throw up. I use to have a very high tolerance with throwing up with smells and all. But now, anything that's smells bad just makes me want to gag and sometimes when I eat a certain meal/foods as well. I don't know what's wrong. Any solutions by chance?

I have had a horrible time with athletics’ foot. My big toe nail and a few others are very brittle, I know that there is a RX that would cure it, is there any type of natural medicine I can get?

Thanks.

[Edited by peters73 on Oct 30, 2005 6:39 AM]

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
What have you been doing that has helped with your ulcer?

How do you know the ulcer is gone?

Getting an upper GI series should be done to make sure nothing else is going on. Also getting the PH of your stomach checked will also be helpfull. Too high or low can cause problems.

How long have you had this smell sensativity?

Some people do develop sensativity to smells/odors (like an allergy) that can cause them to get headaches and or nausea from smelling certain odors. Avoiding for 6 months certain odors and foods that are causing the nausea should be helpful. Reintroducing those odors and foods after 6 months will tell you if you will have to continually avoid these.

For your foot fungus you'll need to see a food Doctor and he/she will most likely prescribe Lamisil. I've found nothing naturally strong enough to get at the source of the infection other than prescription medication.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I shouldn't say that my ulcer has gone away, it does hurt sometimes but it hasn't been as bad, I have been staying off certian foods, less stress, more salads.

The smell thing with the gagging came on when my stomach was feeling better, like 2 months ago.

At one time, I could change a baby but now, no way. The smells kill me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts