Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys help me out here,

are the 94-99 hoods different than the 2000 & 2001/2002 hoods if so are the 2000 & 2001/2002 the same?

And also how many you guys want CF hoods?
Already starting groupbuy at KORE for the 94-99 ones so let me know and if you want them for other years let me know which ones are the same after 99 and I'll see what i can do for a group buy on the others.

<hr noshade width=60% size=1 align=left>Visit KORE Motorsports Website, New Adventures In Hyundai Motorsports Store Is Open

·
Registered
253 Posts
94-99 hoods are different from the 2000-2002. The cars have a very different body style. 2000-2002 should all be the same.

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
how much are the 94-99 hoods running?

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>my car is <font color=yellow>yellow</font>. [email protected]
• i refuse to play your chinese food mind games.
• you should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
Drew: "Damn you're gay.... gayer than me, which is PRETTY FVCKING GAY"

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rudy,,

we have set groupbuy up at 425.00 if you get in on the buy if you wait and buy later it will be 475.00 both prices DO NOT include shipping.

we ar ehoping to have a good group buy and possible have them ready for the carlisle show so anyone that comes up to the show coudl actually pick them up and save some shipping costs.

More deatils on the link.

Click On the Link at the top of the site that says group buys.

Thanks
<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>Visit KORE Motorsports Website, New Adventures In Hyundai Motorsports Store Is Open

Edited by - Snowman on 01/26/2002 10:14:51 PM

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
i'll wait, i'm poor.

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>my car is <font color=yellow>yellow</font>. [email protected]
• i refuse to play your chinese food mind games.
• you should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
Drew: "Damn you're gay.... gayer than me, which is PRETTY FVCKING GAY"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts