your s/c kicking in? did you have to up grade your feul system? if you did

what is your methhood of control your brain is safcII,safc neo?i can get one

for cheap price but not sure this is enought to control feul and air thanks for

reading my question

·
Registered
687 Posts
I've never seen one...

Most people don't s/c smaller engines... Mainly because the turbo application is usually more efficient at providing power and high end, especially on Hyundai engines where the high end power is... uhm... non-existant?

Post some pix and a dyno chart! I wanna see how well it turns out. What kind of s/c are you planning on using?

Howie~

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yeah I've seen a few for sell on this site. People buy them then resell them as a junked idea. Usually when you have an eneamic motor you use a turbo since the supercharger is a "scavenger" power generator. I usually only see superchargers on v6 & v8 motors up untill about a couple years ago when chevy started putting them on their bigger 4 bangers.:)

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Yeah I almost wen tthat rout but after looking at what i would have to do just to get 20-30 ponies I sold it....and you bought it...so yeah...go back to your turbo idea it will be a lot better for you asnd save you money.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
if there is enough demand..i think NGM could develop a kit for the 1.6L..but it's a fantasy..

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
honestly, if you had eveything tuned right had an 8 psi pully and all that other stuff...also at least a 2.5"-3" exhaust(it is forced induction) around 135-145 whp maybe more...but you would have to have it FULLY tunned.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts