Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brand new kspec: $349.00 SHIPPED
my price used: 211.45 SHIPPED (in the USA).

Big Bore Throttle Body for Beta 1 DOHC Engines.
The color is chrome and it comes with RSide twin throttle pulleys.
Size of the bore can be adjusted with rings that are included between 59mm and 61mm.
It is recommended to bore up the intake manifold to match the size of bigger throttle bodies.
Works with cruise control or no cruise control.

Application:
Tiburon 96-01
Avante 96-00 (Elantra)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/sinistertech/BBTB_1.jpg

No gasket included, but they are rubber and cheap as hell anywhere (parts stores...). NOTE: I WILL include the 4 bolts and nuts to mount to the stock IM. I got an airram so I have different bolts. That is if I find them in time...shrug.gif

Price is final. Let me know if you are interested. I have this off the car and ready to ship. So when the money comes the BBTB gets shipped. Cuz I'm a G like that. lmao.gif joke.gif

My paypal is [email protected]

I'll take/hold dibs but buyers take NOTE:
Best way to get "dibs" is to send me money (either partial or full). Once money arrives it is yours. No question. wink1.gif

-Patrick
G.

[Edited by IluvMyTib on Nov 17, 2005 9:23 PM]

[Edited by IluvMyTib on Nov 17, 2005 9:23 PM]

·
Registered
563 Posts
I am definetly interested in the throttle body.....i am also interested in the air ram intake manifold so if you are willing to sell it i will take them both. If not i still would like the throttle body.
thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sold. sorry

plenty or airrams for sale for CHEAP on RdTiburon.com by a member "Mad_John" in Korea. He bought them all and is selling them for pennies. :smoking:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts