Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WAS COMMING HOME FROM YMCA, AT REDLIGHT I STOP THEN THIS GUY IN
WHITE DODGE MAGANUM PULLS SIDE WITH HIS GIRL FRIEND ON PASSINGER SIDE LAUGHING AT ME :( THEN THIS GUY STARTS TO REV... I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LOOSE 1ST GEAR UP 40KM I'M AT 1 CAR LENGTH A HEAD, AT 2ND I HAD HIM BY 2CAR HAHAHA MINES NOT EVEN TUNNED YET AT 3RD UP TO 120KM STILL AT 2 CAR LENGTH HAHAHA FUNNY IT WAS RAINNING HARD OUT SIDE I COULD NOT GO ANY FURTHER (DID NOT WANT TO RISK MY LIFT OVER RACING ON STREET ) IT WAS DAMN FUNNY TO HIS FACE GOING :eek:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
i bet they were still laughing at you for thinking you could beat them. don't think they were racing, else you'd be toast.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
ahhhh....i thought by not "tuned" you meant not modded, as in stock. but now that i see it's s/c, just not dyno tuned, i repeal my comment and give you credit

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ahhhh....i thought by not "tuned" you meant not modded, as in stock. but now that i see it's s/c, just not dyno tuned, i repeal my comment and give you credit
i kind of had feeling that you might not noticed S/C hahaha thanks for cradit
:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Those thing don't have real hemi's there a crappy mercedes v 8.

Nick

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
120 km/h on public roads. In the rain, to boot. Nice going, did you even think of what might have happened if you'd lost it? Or were you just not thinking at the time?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts