Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night me and a few of my buddys were going to a car meet here in ft worth it was me...02 z06...06 evo 9..and 2 ram air transams...the other cars i beat all the time..but my buddy just got his z06 back from a shop in garland...they did cam...heads...long tube headers....fast intake manifold...big trottlebody...ls1 edit..and a few other things...his car dynoed 492whp all motor...so were cruzing about 60ish and he pulls next to me we pace each other for a little while...then i throw a rev at him and slow down to 40mph....so we are going on 3 honks...i start brake boosting by the time the 3rd honk im at 15psi...so i burn the tires all the way till about 75ish shift to 3rd spin some more...by this time im about 1 1/2 cars ahead of him...then i shift to 4th and put another car on him and i stop at 120ish so from 40 to 120ish about 2 1/2 cars not too bad his car is pretty fast for all motor...if i would have had my drag radial on it would have been worse for him...im on 20psi with 93oct....and my own tune...all he said when we got to the meet was...fU-k your car is fast...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
umm this was not in the tibby by the way.......it was in the srt-4...

·
Registered
11 Posts
u beat a Z06

U beat a Z06 in a tib i have a 10:51 camaro that has a hard time beating them on the street.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
stage 5 wheel 50 trim....and all the stuff to go with it...makes 450whp and 467ftpt on 24psi. 93oct...pump gas....and 515whp and 526ftpt on c16...i was on pump gas when i raced the z06...ill post up some pics

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
332 Posts
this forum is for hyundai not chrysler products and i work at a dodge chrylser jeep shop and think that although fast the srt4 along with every other piece of sheet chryslers are junk i will work on them but will never waste my money im all hyundai

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
grats?

No, having a v8 doesn't but bringing back long dead post comes close. :D

BTW people showing up for the purpose of starting crap = troll. One of the people I said something about made a grand total of 1 post.. the other ended up not being much of a troll. What normally happens is someone makes a story like this. Someone else links it in wegofastbecausewegofaststock.com forum and a bunch of turds come over and claim there is no way X car can out run X car even with X mods.

The post was dead, going to leave it that way. BTW Welcome to hp.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.