Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
racist mother****er!!

i was behind a white 95 isuzu rodeo and the light was green and the guy though i was riding his ass..i wasn't, he thought i did but it's just bullshit..
i was about half a car length behind him,

so he's in the left lane which only goe's left, i on the other hand go on the right lane which is straight and right turn only, the ****er jump's me and follow's me before i was even aware of it, realizing he's following me, i pull into a parked space and park's next to me and curse's me out, saying i was riding his ass and is gonna **** me up, calling me a damn chink..

HIM:You need to stop riding my ass before i knock you the **** out you

ME:What the hell you talking about, i ain't tailgating nobody

HIM:yeah you were and if you do that again you're be sorry

ME:eek:r you'll what?..you got the wrong idea friend.

HIM:ride my ass and you're dead you ****ing chink

ME:What did you call me?

HIM:you heard what i said..you better watch it

and he quickly pull's out of the parking lot and speeds away

of course i was infuriated, i was gonna bust out of my car and slam my door and threaten him, but i didn't wanna cause a scene and kept my anger

Conclusion:i should've followed him!!

Damn MOtherfucker!!

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
some people are more bark that bite,

i should've gotten out of the car and have had a face off with the motherfucker

but on the other hand, i wish i could've resolved the situation in a gentleman's manner,

reason with the guy and shake hands...this world has enough hostility already..

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
My mood greatly influences how I deal with situations like that. If I'm in a good mood I just smile and shake my head at the guy but if I'm in a bad mood I would probably beat his head against the hood of his car a few times or try to run him over.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Your anger was his intended reaction for you. By getting angry youve allowed him to manipulate you.

Its over now, just forget that guy ever existed.

·
Registered
686 Posts
just be careful, people get shot for riding peoples asses, cutting them off, any reason they can find some people are just crazy. at least thats what happens out here.

i've had guns pulled on me many times while driving...and i dont even drive like a jackass.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
You should make him spit teeth. Ugly motherfuckers...

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
I had someone get out of the car on me a few months ago. He cut me off and my honking at him for doing it pissed him off. I guess guys in trucks equate small car with small person. It didn't take him long to get back in his truck when someone that is 6'2" 200pds got out in army ACUs.
LMFAO I would have paid bloody money to see the look on the bugger's face! :p

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was in a similar situation a few years back, some guy was obviously going way too fast when I was pulling out of a business' parking lot and he then followed me and when I stopped at a light, the guy got out of his car and threatened me and my friend. He wound up berely punching my friend before I sped off damn near hitting a Caprice. He was prolly just showing off for the chicks in the car but man, I wanted to beat that man senseless but we were right next to a big grocery store and I didn't want any witnesses :)

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and i know where that ass lives, when i worked in goodyear, he'd drop his car off for a oil change, strangely, he alway's drop's it off and takes the shuttle, so i never got the chance to confront him"he probably knew i worked there"

..oh well, i got his address though, came for a tire rotation and i saw the ticket with his info

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
My mood greatly influences how I deal with situations like that. If I'm in a good mood I just smile and shake my head at the guy but if I'm in a bad mood I would probably beat his head against the hood of his car a few times or try to run him over.
Same here 187 except my story is about a year ago. I was working graveyard in a bakery and just hated the job. I hate being up so early and ug...it just sucked so it was around Aug and I was at a friends hows relaxing. Their neighbor was outside smoking some ****. ANyway me and my buddy take off to get food. he takes off in his MR2 and is pretty loud about it. me on the other hand just cruise it. While cruising past this guys house he decides to shout some ****. I m just in a shitty mood already so i slam on the brakes and rip into reverse and roll my window and shout at him to reapet himself. he did and at te same time opened his car door and just barley hitting mine. SO I used that as an excuse to kick open my own door. shove him back into his car slam the door on him and punch out his window. Pretty bad. His dad decideds to come out and call the cops blah blah blah...anyway this guy was 26 at the time and his dad had o come out to save him. You cant always let peices of **** get away with that kind of crap. Everyone always gives you that bullshit about how you should just walk away and that they will get theirs. But when? and by who? How many times are they going to pull that Im hard bs before someone puts them in there place? Why cant it end with you? I say **** them up if you get a chance. Pick your battles wisely but if you have that opportune moment to thrw down. Do it.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
u sure fixed that bitch a new one,

son of a bitch's was just lookin for trouble and he got it and his old man had to save his ass from being whooped by you..how pathetic!!

curse him off hard and stick a rubber chicken in his ass next time

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I have to share this story......

I work for a HVAC company. One of our trucks was parked beside a dumpster at a large commercial building while they were inside working. The garbage truck showed up to pick up the garbage, but the work truck was in the way. The garbage man came inside to ask the guys if they could move the truck for 2 seconds while he dumped the bin into his truck? NO PROB! The two guys working there figured they would have a short break after moving the truck so they both went outside. They both got in the truck, and backed it out. The garbage truck pulled in, dumped the bin and left. Just as the guys were pulling back into the spot, this guy in a Honda whips in and steals the spot. The head mechanic tells his helper to go ask the guy to move, it was their spot and they were just letting the garbage truck empty the bin. The helper goes and tells the guy and his response was "**** off!" (he had his young son in the car too!) The helper proceeded to go back to the truck to tell the head mechanic what was said. This mechanic is 6 foot 7 and 300 lbs.! LOL! He walked up to the window of the Honda, knocked on it and said "Move this car before I embarrass you in front of your son!" :eek:

They got their spot back! LOL!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts