Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I have just bought a 2002 accent I’m going to use as a khanacross car (rally). I’m wanting to get some easy, cheap, FREE pick up out of it. And I’m open to trying what ever I can to get this little thing moving quick on the dirt. (it never going on the road again so as long as it is safe I can do it) things I’m already doing to it...
It’s going lighter everything out except the front seats dash and door cards
Exhaust chop
Pod filter or chop the top or the box open and put a bonnet scoop on top of it to ram air (may have to flip the box over and make a mount
Tyres of course something To suit the dirt
What else can you think of to give free or really cheap pick up. Can’t use any forced induction or I with have to go in another class racing agents anything with a turbo
Also while iv got your attention stiffening the suspension and lifting it a tad what can I use in ways of springs and shock off something else as I don’t thing they have a constant load lift kit for a accent.
Thanks in advance for your ideas guys

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi friend. Am pampos am from cyprus. I have one hyundai accend 2000 model with 1500 cc engine 16v rally gravel car. I need too ideas. Help find parts?? Did you find parts performance?. I see you look too. Any one help you? Regarts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts